When it comes to protecting your business, compliance with employment law and HR are key aspects to ensuring it runs smoothly. Thorneycroft Employment Shield is designed to make sure you have this covered by offering a choice of services, providing personal, bespoke employment and HR support.
Thorneycroft Employment Shield offers businesses 3 service levels
Why Thorneycroft Employment Shield?
Here at Thorneycroft Solicitors, our Employment Team believe each business is unique and deserve the best Employment Law and HR solutions for their needs.
As a result all of our clients enjoy the following benefits:
- Fixed rate service – tailored to meet your specific needs and circumstances.
- No long-term commitment – you are contracted for 1 year only.
- Personal attention – you’re assigned a specific named advisor with whom you can build a relationship.
- No call centre mentality – we enjoy getting to know you and your business.
- No nonsense advice – we offer every client straightforward and practical guidance which will help you achieve your objectives.
We are an approved Partner of an online HR Management platform, which allows employers to streamline day to day HR practices and store employee personnel files in one safe place online. The platform can be used to store documents and information, request and manage holidays, record sickness and other absence set appraisal tasks and much more! The cost of this HR platform is included in our Premium Plus package, although it can be purchased as an additional benefit with our other packages or as a stand-alone product.
We also partner with organisations to be able to offer employers access to the following services (insert link to separate pages below if applicable):
- Payroll and accounting;
- Health & Safety;
- Employee health and wellbeing;
- Mental Health First Aid training courses
To learn more about Thorneycroft Employment Shield call Nicola Parker or Mark Bestley on
01625 507 506 or email [email protected]