This article was published on September 9th, 2013
East Cheshire Hospice’s Silver Starlight Ball is fast approaching. This event celebrates the 25 year anniversary of the Hospice. As an important part of the local community, Thorneycroft Solicitors is delighted to be support it with a sponsored drinks reception.
The drinks reception begins at 7pm in the James Braid Suite and the menu is looking delicious for the night!
East Cheshire Hospice will be auctioning off some fantastic items on the night to raise money, these are the six money can’t buy experiences:
* Tickets to watch any Stoke City FC match in the Premiership Season 2013-14 in Peter Crouch’s Britannia Stadium private box for up to eight people. Peter, who has supported the Hospice for two years, will join you after the game.
* A private dining experience in your own home for up to six people with Colin Starkey, executive chef at the Pinewood on Wilmslow. Colin trained under Nigel Haworth of Northcote Manor. Choose either specially created five course tasting menu or select your own three course meal.
* A round of golf with Jamie Donaldson at Prestbury Golf Club, Jamie is currently number 42 on the Official World Golf Ranking. Jamie won the Abu Dhabi Championship in January 2013, and hit a ‘hole in one’ at the US Masters 2013 – one of only five people ever to do so.
* A tour of the set of Coronation Street with “Street” star and Hospice patron, Samia Ghadie, followed by lunch in Manchester afterwards with Samia.
* A private skating lesson with “Dancing on Ice” star, Sylvain Longchambon at Silver Blades in Altrincham.
* Lunch or dinner for two people or a family of four with Hospice patron Ryan Giggs, OBE. A chauffeur driven Jaguar, courtesy of Royles Jaguar, will take you and your guests to and from your chosen venue. In addition you will get four tickets for any MUFC home Premiership match in the 2013-14 season, and a signed MUFC shirt.