Unsolicited telephone calls misusing our name - We do not nuisance cold call -
Have a question? Call us on 0800 1979 345
Thorneycroft Solicitors are a forward thinking, well established firm and we are one of the North West’s leading firms of solicitors, employing 140 people across all areas of the legal profession.
We are currently seeking a talented individual to join our team.
You will be working as part of a small, busy, versatile team and as such expected to undertake a wide variety of task.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in IT support/help desk role
• A knowledge of Server 2012, 2016, Hyper-V, administration/troubleshooting
• An understanding of Microsoft Exchange on premise DAG’s and Thin clients in a Microsoft terminal server environment would also be desirable
• Server and network maintenance
• Monitoring and development of the network infrastructure
• We expect your role will develop within the team based on the skills and expertise you bring with you and hone in this new environment.
• 1st / 2nd line PC/server/printer issues
• Backup monitoring – HyperV replica
• Hardware maintenance/upgrades
• Server and network monitoring
• AD Management
• Exchange 2016 Management, CAS and DAG configuration
• AV Management, ESET
• Hard working
• Team player
• Focused on development and improvement
• Dependent upon experience
• 29 days inclusive of bank holidays annual leave (increases with length of service)
• Birthday day off
• Death in service benefit
• Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm with a lunch break of one hour each day
To apply for this position please send a covering letter and CV to [email protected]
This website privacy notice sets out how Thorneycroft Solicitors uses and protects any information that you give Thorneycroft Solicitors when you use this website.
Thorneycroft Solicitors is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Thorneycroft Solicitors may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/05/2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
We will collect the information directly from you via completion of our enquiry form on the website.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
We will also collect and process your personal data if you have consented to receiving marketing in respect of our services. You are able to unsubscribe or withdraw your consent at any time by emailing [email protected] or writing to ‘Marketing’ at Thorneycroft Solicitors, 9a Bridge Street Mills, Bridge Street, Macclesfield, Cheshire SK11 6QA.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
If you do not instruct us in relation to your legal matter, your personal details will be retained for a period of 12 months.
If we are instructed in relation to your legal matter, we will keep it in line with our data retention periods. Details of our retention period for your legal matter can be found within our Client Care Letter and/or Terms of Business, under the heading file retention.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.×