Thorneycroft Solicitors are a forward thinking, well established firm and we are one of the North West’s leading firms of solicitors, employing 150 people across all areas of the legal profession.
We are currently seeking a talented individual to join our team.
Applicants should have –
- Profitably manage a caseload of litigated personal injury road traffic accident claims acting at all times in the best interests of the Claimant.
- Candidates must have at least 1 years’ RTA Multi Track experience of managing their own caseload.
- Client liaison
- Early prep/case planning
- To provide support to the department
- To ensure the departmental central diaries/folders are updated monthly both in relation to the electronic and manual backup copies
- To keep a limitation diary and court diary for all files within the department. To ensure it is received and considered at the monthly meetings for upcoming hearings dates
- To provide assistance to other Senior Fee Earners on existing/new cases
- Work to tight deadlines and manage your time effectively and work as part of the busy team
- Strong communication skills with an ability to work within the team and are comfortable assisting more experienced staff
- Target driven with an eye for business and commercial awareness whilst maintaining exceptional client care
- Previous experience of working with Proclaim case management system is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
Salary depending on experience. Please send CVs to Gail Wilson.