We currently have a vacancy for a Paralegal Assistant to join our busy team on a permanent basis.
Thorneycroft Solicitors is one of the North West’s leading firms of solicitors, employing 150 people across all areas of the legal profession. Probably the largest employer in central Macclesfield, many of the team have been with the company for over 10 years, contributing towards an exceptional bank of knowledge, experience and expertise.
We are currently seeking a talented individual to join our team, so if you would like to work for a well-established, forward thinking firm of solicitors.
- Client liaison
- Early prep/case planning
- To provide administrative support to the Large Loss department
- To ensure the departmental central diaries/folders are updated monthly both in relation to the electronic and manual backup copies
- To keep a limitation diary and court diary for all files within the department. To ensure it is received and considered at the monthly meetings for upcoming hearings dates
- To provide assistance to other Senior Fee Earners on existing/new cases
- Work to tight deadlines and manage your time effectively and work as part of the busy team
- Strong communication skills with an ability to work within the team and are comfortable assisting more experienced staff
- Target driven with an eye for business and commercial awareness whilst maintaining exceptional client care
Salary £18k max (Multi Track Team)
For more information please contact Gail Wilson.